Thursday, June 5, 2014

Reality and Imagination





 About a year ago, I had shared some sketches from north of Iran.You can see them here and here
   
 But now, I decided to do some simple watercolor sketches from them. I got help from my imagination for some changes and also for using the colors. 

 





Before beginning the paintings in large scale I tried to experience and test colors and compositions in tiny sketches.
















Sometimes my tiny works are better in shape, although they are only a few brushstroke.







 My palette:








 


I love tiny abstract watercolor works. I usually let water and color do what is their nature and what they like to do and I merely follow it and enjoy.
Very fresh experience. I invite you to do that. Behzad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...