Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The 5th International Urban Sketching Symposium/ The joy of sharing/ Paraty

My work during the first workshop


 These are some of my watercolor and charcoal sketches during the 5th USK symposium.










 In a restaurant / Paraty






 
   





My work during the second workshop
(I started with playing with pigments as you see on the left) 


 My work during the last workshop



   Paraty / After the annual group photo
 

  Praca do chafariz / Paraty The last day, before I leave Paraty.


  São Paulo Museum of Art


 


Many thanks to those organizers who made this wonderful symposium happened.

 I have also written 2 posts in my weblog about the symposium.
First post is about what happened to me and highlights of this wonderful trip. And another post is about my workshop and some works from São Paulo.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...